2006年9月2日

翻出来去年写的一篇E文帖子


Mail

发信人: SillySnail (笨蜗牛), 信区: EnglishSky

标  题: feel free to speak English

发信站: BBS 风云阁站 (Wed Oct 26 01:25:50 2005),
转信



I uesd to be too shy to speak English in Tsinghua.  But in HK
now, one is “forced” to speak English ’cause that’s the
official language. Every course is taught in English, and so is
every official notice and mail. Futhermore, I’ve got so many
forgnein friends, as well as local friends, who are very reluctant
to speak Putouhua. As a physics student, more than 80% reference
books I could find in the four libraries are written in English.
That’s to say, I’m in a world of English now, and I must speak
it as my first language.

At first I was still shy, but very soon I found myself speaking
English fluently. Actually, it’s not so difficult as one thinks
before he really get into a “habit” to speak. I don’t think
my English has improved much in the two months, butI feel free to
speak now. That’s the key.



╭─╮╭┬╮╭    ╭   ╭ 
╮╭─╮╭╮╭╭─╮╭┬╮╭

╰─╮  │  │    │  
╰┬╯╰─╮│││├─┤  │  │

╰─╯╰┴╯╰─╯╰─╯ ╰ 
╰─╯╰╰╯╰  ╯╰┴╯╰─╯

※ 来源:·BBS 风云阁站 fyger.cn·[FROM:
137.189.254.*]



 



 

发信人: SillySnail (笨蜗牛), 信区: EnglishSky

标  题: Re: feel free to speak English

发信站: BBS 风云阁站 (Wed Oct 26 20:49:48 2005), 转信



The same, if not easier. Actually, what makes me to write this
letter is that I  suddenly find myself feeling free to paste an
English article from an foreign official website to smth. I’d
like to read and share English articles which I used to skip.



【 在 hohohaha (打算换个nick) 的大作中提到:


: how about reading the articles?

: I usually find I will be bighead when I am going to see some
english articles.



※ 来源:·BBS 风云阁站 fyger.cn·[FROM:
137.189.249.*]



SillySnail Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:42:51 +0000



没有评论: